To see our Video entitled "Trigonometric Ratios" here's the link: http://youtu.be/eK7W680qbiY
“Videos in the 21st Century”
I’m honestly fond of watching videos but
never in creating one. It was quiet a burden for me, I mean why create one when
you can just simply click then Bang! Here it is! Sorry sir for telling this,
bet if ever you’re gonna read this. But on the other hand, sometimes what we
don’t want is what’s best for us, right? I don’t maybe find the sense of it
right now but maybe in the future it will benefit me.
But in some cases, Videos are very useful. I am a Mathematics
student and I find Math hard to learn actually, so what I do sometimes is to look
for the videos about the topic and yes, it’s very useful. Videos give you more
detailed and clear explanations whereas teachers sometimes couldn’t give. It is
very beneficiary to our Audio-Visual learners, it could give a more long term
restoration learning.
In my experience of Video Editing, it is not as
simple as it is. But quiet worth it if ever you produce a good outcome of your
video. We could say not all the time, we’re gonna create some videos but at the
very least we know how video works and how do we edit or produce it. 

Your video are very useful.
ReplyDeleteMaking a video is a fun activity!
ReplyDeleteThis one's really fun. I like it so much.
ReplyDeletewhat a great educational video!
ReplyDeleteCan really catch the attention of the students.
ReplyDelete