Friday, November 16, 2018

The Only One

"The Only One"

Some would ask me, "What's your ideal man?"
And I would say when he will come, maybe I would know
Because there's no such thing
As Idealism when it comes to love
I said to myself
Though I wasn't so sure with my answers

Sometimes I will just imagine him
Just not to be lonely
But as time passes by
I finally get it

When my whole body and soul was embraced
By some kind of forces called Love,
Contentment
And Understanding

Maybe I could finally say
I finally found "the one"
And finally, when that time comes
I promise, no matter what happens

I will be always there for him
I will be there at his downfall
I will be there when he can't be himself
I will never leave his side
I will always be the person he needs

With faithfulness
With loyalty
With trust
With patience
With commitment
And with consistency

Whether he will not love me anymore
Whether he will not stay at my side
Whether he was busy over something
Nor he was tired of me anymore
Nor the love he had was for someone else anymore

I would still love him
Whether some would call me stupid
It's because I promised
That I would be only for him
That I would only love him
That his happiness will be the only thing that will matter

But for now, let me love myself first
Without thinking of him
Not until the day I will finally get to meet him
And until that day, I will work hard for our future
And I promise, his hands will be the only hands I will touch
Because he will always be my only one
"The Only One"

-Dreamer-



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Only One

"The Only One" Some would ask me, "What's your ideal man?" And I would say when he will come, maybe I would know ...