"A Fighter"
She was a child with lonely past
She was a girl with strong patience
She was a lady with many failures
And now she's turning into a woman
A woman with strong determination
A woman with higher hopes
A woman that will never stop
And a woman with many dreams
"A Dreamer," they said
But more than that
"A fighter," I said
For she will fight
More than she can
"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..The man who never reads lives only once" - (Feel free to comment below guys! Maraming Salamat Po!)
Monday, July 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Only One
"The Only One" Some would ask me, "What's your ideal man?" And I would say when he will come, maybe I would know ...
-
To see our Video entitled "Trigonometric Ratios" here's the link: http://youtu.be/eK7W680qbiY “Videos in t...
-
“At Least make it look Good” Microsoft Office: PowerPoint organize and structure your presentation; create a profe...
-
Nor-Fatimah H.J. Barat Shairyll Marie V. Malabarbas EDTECH 2 Rule of Thirds “Winners are not people who never fail, but ...
No comments:
Post a Comment