Sunday, May 13, 2018

My Autobiography



"Starting with Me"

Hi to my readers out there! I’m Nor-Fatimah H.J. Barat, 20 years of age. And I’m from Polomolok, South Cotabato currently taking up BSed Mathematics at Mindanao State University, General Santos City. I graduated at Notre-Dame Siena College of Polomolok when I was in high school. And I’m already on my 3rd year level in College and so far, everything’s okay. I’m a Proud Muslim-Meranao-Filipino citizen, and a peace advocate. I’m from the genes of my very supportive parents, Montano Barat and Sally Barat.
To know me more, here are my likes and dislikes; Anime and K-dramas movies instead of action and horror movies (I totally hate horrors!), Ice cream instead of a cake (Not chocolate though), reading and writing articles instead of solving equations, at home or library instead of at party, light on than lights off when sleeping, Classical songs than Rock songs, Cats than Dogs, listening than talking, and would prefer being alone than being surrounded by many people.
I’m not neither an introvert nor extrovert, I just don’t like socializing with many people but I’m not afraid to approach them either. I don’t hate responsibilities but I don’t like having many of them. I don’t have any specific talent but I know how to bake and I’d really love to try taekwondo. I’m quite sensitive and maybe the type of person that just observes what’s going around. I don’t have many achievements and I only have two specific goals in life, “To make my parents proud and to fulfill my responsibilities as a Muslim.” My quote in life is simply, “Don’t take failures in your heart but don’t also take success in your head.” That’s all for my Autobiography, and have more time in reading my articles. Thank you so much, God Bless!!! ^_^

-The Dreamer-

18 comments:

  1. Living your dreams is not what happens to you. It's what you do with what happens to you that makes you live your dreams :) Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how if a fallen legend comesback? or the hidden potential you've hidden for centuries that only elder knows. would your future be affected? or will direct you to another path? only best teacher's can awaken those late blooming students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe but it all depends on the student on how will he take the teacher's teaching after all. Sometimes you just have to be straight to the point so that people will understand you better.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire girls who are proud of they are. Nowadays, it's rare to find such amazing attitude. Wanna hang out with them 😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire girls who are proud of they are. Nowadays, it's rare to find such amazing attitude. Wanna hang out with them 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. Well if i could know your name first then maybe we could be good friends.

      Delete
  6. we're almost alike in personality and i like your goals in life. Keep going and reach ur dreams. I know u can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Family matters talaga. Godbless Fatimah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lil prince, what else should it be then.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Lil prince, what else should it be then.

      Delete
  8. Now I Know you. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. please, i miss your reading your article

    ReplyDelete

The Only One

"The Only One" Some would ask me, "What's your ideal man?" And I would say when he will come, maybe I would know ...